After watching the secret and hearing others speak about the Law of attraction, i decided to search out the other laws the various teachers kept mentioning. After my research, i found out that they were laws I’ve learned all of my life from the bible. The bible doesn’t use the exact titles but, the principles are exact. Now the regretful part is I didn’t recognize as actual laws that govern the universe. Bob Proctor states that there is no certain order to the laws and that the laws run into each other much like the colors of the rainbow.
The 7 Universal Laws
- The Law Of Perpetual Transmutation. Energy moves into physical form. The image you hold in your mind most often, materializes in results in your life. What are you imagining?
- The Law of Relativity: In the study of this law, we find that all things are relative. All laws are related to each other and correspond with each other. The laws of the little are the laws of the great. There is no big nor small, fast nor slow, except by comparison. Every law that is a law must be relative to all other laws. In other words, they must be in harmony, agreement and correspond with each other.
- Everything in the universe vibrates…nothing rests. We really do live in an ocean of motion. This truly contains the great secret of life. You are always moving toward something and it is always moving toward you… it’s action and attraction. This is where your intuitive factor is used (or should be). You can use it to pick up other people’s vibrations. When you consciously become aware of vibrations, you call them feelings. When you feel bad, you can change your feelings by thinking good thoughts. When you pick up abad feeling from another person…you know they must be thinking disturbing thoughts. You must not let their negative vibrations affect your way of thinking.
- The Law of Polarity: Everything in the universe has its opposite. There would be no inside to a room without an outside. If you referred to this side of the sheet of paper that these words are writen on as the top, then the other side would be the bottom. You have a right and left side to your body, a front and back. Every up has a down and every down has an up. The law of polarity not only states that everything has an opposite…it is equal and opposite.
- The Law of Rhythm: The law of rhythm embodies the truth that everything is moving to and fro, flowing in and out, swinging backward and forward. There is a high and a low tide. Everything is flowing, both in and out, in accordance with the law. There is always a reaction to every action. Something must advance when anything retreats; Something must rise when anything sinks. This law governs the movement of the planets in their orbits and also manifests in the mineral and vegetable kingdoms. Men and women can observe this law in their mental, physical and emotional states.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: Every cause has its effect; every effect, its cause. There is no such thing as chance. Everything happens according to law. Nothing in the entire universe ever happens, unless it occurs according to law. Nothing ever escapes the law. It is impossible for the human mind to conceive of starting a new chain of causation, for the simple reason that every effect must have a cause; and in turn, that cause must have an effect. Thus, we have the perpetual, never-ending cycle of cause and effect.
- The Law of Gender: The law of gender manifests in all things as masculine and feminine. It is this law that governs what we know as creation. The word creation is often erroneously used, for, in reality, nothing is ever created. All new things merely result from the changing of something that was, into something else that now is. The law of gender manifests in the animal kingdom as sex. It also manifests in the mineral and vegetable kingdoms. Without the dual principle of male and female in all things, there could not be a difference of potential, perpetuation of motion, nor a regeneration. This law is the one which finally closes the cycle and completes the circle of the seven subsidiary laws under one great law.
This is in truth, the creative law. This law decrees everything in nature is both male and female. Both are required for life to exist.
This law also decrees that all seeds (ideas are spiritual seeds) have a gestation or incubation period before they manifest. In other words, when you choose a goal or build the image in your mind, a definite period of time must elapse before that image manifests in physical results.
The description of the 7 universal laws were taken from Marty Keller.