If you are having problems connecting to your host with Dreamweaver after the Mac OS Leopard upgrade check out this solution. I hope you experience the same relief!
Use an IP address instead of a domain name in the FTP host information.
- Open Dreamweaver Site Manager (Site / Manage Site)
- Select the site that is having the error, and click on Edit.
- On the Advance Tab, Click on Remote Info.
- Modify the FTP host entry. Use the server’s IP address instead of the domain name.
- Click OK, then the Done button.
- Close and restart Dreamweaver